- To provide a relevant, rigorous, and engaging environment, through the use of differentiated instruction.
- To provide opportunities to teachers to collaborate and implement cross-curricular instructional strategies through Professional Learning Communities.
- To incorporate student data during instructional planning to meet the needs of all students.
- To effectively establish communication parents, community stakeholders, and educators to cultivate a transformative educational experience.
- To incorporate the use of technology in order to create 21st century leaders.
- To empower students to be self-sufficient, independent, and productive members of society.