- To provide a relevant, rigorous, and engaging environment through the use of differentiated instruction,
- To provide opportunities for teachers to collaborate and implement cross-curricular instructional strategies through Professional Learning Communities,
- To incorporate student data during instructional planning to meet the needs of all students,
- To effectively establish communication between parents, community stakeholders, and educators to cultivate a transformative educational experience, and
- To incorporate the use of technology in order to create 21st century leaders.
- To empower students to become self-sufficient, independent, and productive members of society.